Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Congratulations to All!

I haven't heard from Jason but assuming nothing's changed he is still in the lead! Nice work! Except I hear that not too much "work" is required for his weight loss. :)

I felt like I did great last week until Saturday and Sunday. You can't just eat celery for the Superbowl, can you? This week my motivation is to eat really really well and then I will allow myself to eat a delicious meal on Valentine's Day night. ONLY if I can behave and for me that means no or very little sugar. Chips and fries and all that are not my problem, it is the sweets. So that is my motivation and it better work because I have my menu planned out already.

The other thing I am doing this week is putting away my scale. I weighed myself probably 4 times a day last week and disappointed myself more than once. Not worth it. So hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise come Monday morning....hopefully. For some reason, I feel I could be a lot happier if I could beat Jason. :)

PS: I just wanted to let everyone know they are welcome to post more often...I know I am probably more of a blogger geek than the rest of you. Just please don't get sick of all my posts because I can guarantee you, there's more to come. I have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment